Monday, September 1, 2008

Target Stockpiling

I went to Target today. I purchased :
12 boxes of poptarts (12 count) for $2.25 each
used 12 Target printables for 50 cents off each box
used 1 Manufacturer poptart coupon for $1 off two boxes ( I had already used my other manu. coupons)
received 3 $5 gift cards (Purchase 4, get a $5 Target gift card)

8 boxes of Rice Krispy treats (8 count boxes) for $2.25 each
used 4 Manufacturer rice krispy treat coupons for $1 off 2 boxes
received 2 $5 gift cards (Purchase 4, get a $5 Target gift card)

1 package of Juicy Juice apple juice boxes(kids take in lunch boxes) for $1.75
used 1 Manufacturer printable coupon for $1 off 1

1 package Buitoni fettucini for $1.84
used 1 Target printable for $1 off any Buitoni pasta
used 1 Manufacturer printable for $1 off any Buitoni product

My Total was $36.00 and I received $25 in Target gift cards.
Not bad for $11.00

1 comment:

Trina said...

Wow you did great. I hate Target deals tho, they never seem to work right for me and it's not a convenient place for me to shop either, so I don't go much.

Re: your comment on my blog, I have thought about how the Lord might use this situation with my staying at home with the kids, but there are some issues though with insurance. (I carry ours and hubby's is awful and would cost a small fortune each month). I have shopped www.ehealthinsurance.com and need to do more research, but I am not feeling a tug in a certain direction just yet. I'm trying to be patient ;)