Saturday, September 6, 2008

Walgreen's

I have had a busy week. I ended up working Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I took a new job on Thursday. I am excited about the work that is in ahead of me. It will be quite an undertaking to get things up and running.

I went with Green Eyes to Bartlesville last night. He was to have a soccer game there today, but it was canceled. The best part was that we stayed with my parents and got to visit with them for about 16 hours!!!

I went to Walgreen's tonight and this is what I purchased:
2 bottles of Pantene beautiful lengths shampoo
2 botttles of Pantene beautiful lenghts conditioner
3 bottles of Pantene Expressions conditioner
1 bottle of Pantene Expressions shampoo
2 bottles of Pantene mousse
1 bottle of Pantene gel
1 bottle of Pantene hairspray
2 bottles of Pantene smoother
2 Revlon nail polishes
2 gallons of milk
1 dozen eggs

I spent $3.61 and will get another $21.54 in rebates. I am glad all the time on couponing pays for itself!!!

No comments: