Sunday, September 14, 2008

Oh, What Fun I Had!

No pictures today. I need to charge my camera battery, and I haven't done it yet. Last week, I did multiple trips to Walgreen's to load up on the cleaning products deals. Today I had $35 in Register Rewards to spend!! Here is how I did.

2-12 packs of Sprite $3 each
2-12 packs of Coke $3 each
6 Powerade at $1.19 sale price
-used coupon out of weekly sales flyer to make them 79 cents each
4 Softsoap hand soaps at $2.99
- used Super Coupon out of weekly sales ad for $2 off each
-used four 35 cents off each coupons
4 tubes Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste at $2.99
-used Super Coupon from weekly sales flyer for $2 off each
-used one $1 off each coupon
-used three 75 cents off each coupon
4 Glade scented oil candle refills at $1.99 each
-used two Buy one, get one free coupons
-will get $1 plus 10% back on each in a Walgreen's rebate
My total before the coupons was $57.10
I also used $25.15 in Register Reward from the Cleaning supply deals last week.
It left a balance of $2.98, which I used my Walgreen's giftcard from last month's rebates to pay.

It felt fabulous to walk out with all this and not pay one penny!!!!
According to the receipt I also saved $17.70 in sales prices.
I should also get $4.40 added to my giftcard at the end of the month.
Loved this deal!!!!!