Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just our normal routines

I have not done any shopping since my last post. I have not done any great couponing. Since I have gone back to work, it doesn't seem like I have the time anymore.

I have found that my daily routines that I had while being a SAHM, are helping me make this transition easier. I have to have my meal planning done early and shop on the weekends. Last night I began marinating dinner for tonight. I put it in the crockpot before the kiddos went to school and I went to work. It was ready after the boys' piano and soccer practice. I also ran the vaccum and have done three loads of laundry. I have also sat down to work on the work that I brought home.

I am only doing the routines to keep things picked up and cleaned. I am not doing any organizing or decluttering. I really need to do some after moving. But I am listening to Flylady and only trying one step at a time. I am maintaining and keeping things running as smoothly as possible. I will work on the decluttering and organizing as I get adjusted to our new schedules.

No comments: