Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Quite Monday

Not much going on today. I am very tired tonight. I think it will be an early evening. I did get to catch up on my Big Brother shows tonight. We were without an upstairs air condition since Thursday. They came to work on it today. We needed a new compressor. It is all great now. They boys are back to sleeping upstairs. I got behind on my shows while they were sleeping in the family room at night. One big vice of mine is that TV show. I am sadly addicted.

For the last 4 years or so, I have kept a home warranty on our home. I got one when we purchased this home, too. It paid for itself today. It may seem pricey, but ours has always paid for itself. Plus, I swear it is a marriage saver. If hubby can't fix it, and it is worth the deductible to me; it gets fixed for $55.

I did no couponing today. A friend told me she was mad at me today. I had failed to tell her how addicting couponing is. For me it is much worse than scrapbooking.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

just think, we've been HCW and coupon addicts for over a yr now :)