Friday, August 22, 2008

Walgreen's



I got an email from Walgreen's today, for a $5 off coupon on a $20 purchase. The $20 had to be after coupons. I decide this would be a good time to get the rebate stuff I haven't picked up yet.

I spent a ridiculous amount of time organizing my coupon binder, but I have gotten so many compliments on it. I think it is much easier to use than the shoebox that I had been using. I have gotten compliments at Homeland and at Walgreen's.

I purchased this at Walgreen's:

2 Pert Plus at $3.79 each

-used two $2 coupons

1 Bioinfusion shampoo at $5.99

1 Bioinfusion conditioner at $5.99

4 Glade jar candles at $2.99

--used four $1 off coupons

1 Walgreens four pack of lightbulbs at $1.99

1 Glade trio candle warmer at $5.99

--used $2 coupon

1 Jane Mineral powder foundation at $4.99

3 Kelloggs Smart Start Cereals at 3 for $10

-used $5 off $20 purchase

-used $3 Register Rewards that I had previously earned.

My total was $39.71

I got back a $5 Register Reward on the Kellogg's cereal.

I also will get $$28.75 back in rebates, with the 10% bonus my rebates on this transaction will be $31.63.

No comments: