Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ramblings

It is the last full week before school starts. We have all the school supplies purchased and ready to go to school. Clothing has all been purchased--at least for now. Last minutes doctor and hair appointments have been scheduled, and we are getting those done. Now I need to plan some last minute family fun for the boys. I'm not too sure what to do. It is so hot outside I am miserable. Two of the boys have started the two hour soccer practices. I think that is ample time for me to be outside. Today it was 107 when I drove by the bank. I watch them practice, just sitting in a chair, dripping wet with sweat, and I can't imagine how miserable they are running for two hours! When I went to my CPR and First Aid training on Saturday, they discussed the effects of the heat. That was very timely.