Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Coupon Binder System

This is my new binder system. I found the binder at Walmart for about $11.00. It does zip closed.
The front cover has a pocket I haven't decided how to use yet.
I have three zippered pouches in the 3 rings. I use one per store that I get Register Rewards from. I have one for Walgreen's, Reasor's, Homeland, and I need one for Target. They work great to put the coupons in that I plan to use at that store too. The Target one I will put their internet coupons for their store that pouch.
In the far pocket that is hard to see, I have this week's sales flyers, and the Walgreen's Easy Savers in. I also keep scissors, paper clip, my Walgreen's rebate card, and my envelopes in the littel zippered pouch. I didn't have the envelopes in when I took the picture.


I sort the coupons into categories. I used labeled index dividers to seperate the categories. The coupons I keep in baseball card holders. In the back I have sheet protectors.

The coupon categories I use are:

Beverages

Breakfast foods

Canned goods

Condiments

Frozen

Meats & Dairy

Refrigerated

Snacks/Desserts

Other Foods

Feminine

Hair Care

Health

Oral Care

Shaving/Depderant

Skincare/Make up

TP/Kleenex

Cleaning/Household

Pets

I have seperated the sheet protectors with the labeled index pages, too. The categories in the sheet protectors are:

Clothing

Restaurants

Stores

Rebates

I have 2-3 stores per sheet protector under the store category. Examples would be Lowes, Home Depot, Hallmark, Bed Bath & Beyond, Old Navy, Gap, Children's Place

I hope this helps.

No comments: