Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Getting a routine

It has been a while since I have posted anything. Thursday last week, I left for a girls' weekend. We stayed at a bed and breakfast. It was a wonderful break. I also got to enjoy my biggest hobby, scrapbooking.

School is back in session along with all the extracurrilar activities. I am just trying to get settled into a routine with the boys. Hopefully, we will find the perfect one soon.

I am re-doing the way I am organizing my coupons. I have not planned any deals yet. I did just some grocery shopping today, and used $35 in coupons at Walmart. The only great deal I found was the glade plug ins. They were at the regular price of $3.94, and I had a $4 off coupon on one. I used 4 coupons and got them for just the tax. Not too shabby in my opinion.

No comments: