Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rockin' Homeland Deals




I went to Homeland this morning. I haven't been in along time. It was one of my best couponing trips ever. I am sure this will not be great for everybody, but it was for. Somethings I just needed, like the sugar.
I purchased:
2 boxes of Puffs Plus kleexes at $1.00 each
--used two 25 cents off coupons
2 bags of Chex mix at $1.48 each
--used two 50 cents off coupons
4 boxes of Eggos at $1.09 each
--used two $1 off of two boxes coupons
2 boxes for Farmrick cheese sticks at $3.56 each
--used two $1 off coupons
1 roll of Farmland sausage at $1.79
--used a $1 off coupon
1 Farmland smoke sausage at $2.99
--used a $1 off coupon
2 cans of Old El Paso refried beans at $1.55 each
2 boxes of Old El Paso hard tacos at $2.39 each
2 pouches of Old El Paso taco seasonings at $1.19 each
--used two $1 off any 2 Old El Paso products
--used two Old El Paso products, get a free taco seasoning
4 packs of Del Monte fruit chillers At $2.00 each
used two $1 off on 2 coupons
6 Hamburger Helpers singles at $1 each
--used two $1 off of 3 coupons
2 jars of Peter Pan peanut butter at $1.99 each
--used two $1 off coupons
2 Fast Fixin's Popcorn chicken at $2.50 each
--used two $1 off coupons
3 packages of Kraft cheese singels at $2.99
-used three Buy any 3 Kraft products, get free Kraft cheese singles
3 Crystal light canisters at $2.99 each
-used three Buy any three Kraft products, get free crystal light
3 Oscar Mayer Bun length Beef hot dogs at $3.99 each
--used three Buy any three Kraft products, get free Oscar Mayer hot dogs
3 Family Size boxes of Wheat Thins at $4.49 each
--used three Buy any 3 Kraft products, get free Wheat Thins
3 bottles Kraft Salad dressing at $3.39 each
--used three Buy any three Kraft products, get free Kraft Salad dressing
2 Hiland Dips at $1.00 each
--used two 25 cents off coupons
45 packages of Kool-aid at 10 cents each
--these were the Kraft products that I purchased to get the free stuff above
2 Scrubbing Bubbles starter kits at $5.65 each
--I have two mail in rebates to make them free
1 bag C&H sugar at $2.39 each
--used on 35 cents off coupon
2 packages of Farmland bacon at $3.99 each
--used two $2 off coupons
1 Dawn dishsoap at $1 each
--used one 50 cent off coupon
1 Glade plug ins kit at $4.45 each
--used one $4 off coupon
I think this is it!! Whew a lot of typing.
My totals before coupons were $110.96 and $43.91 for a total of $154.87
My totals after coupons were $34.50 and $22.11 for a total of $56.61
I saved myself $98.26 after coupons.
I also will have $10 in rebates to mail in and I got a coupon at the register for $3 off my next purchase at Homeland.
If I subtract the rebates, I will have spent $46.61!
Notes: Homeland will double coupons up to $1.00. Also, they will only double one like coupon per transaction. I have been limited to two transactions per day. That is why this is broken into two transactions.

1 comment:

The Consumer Queen said...

You did great!!!! I noticed you are from tulsa we have an oklahoma coupon board at www.consumerqueen.com if you are intrested!!!