Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Walgreen's shopping trip



I went to Walgreen's today. The were out of the Olay Ribbons, so I will have to wait until their next shipment comes in. Heres is what I bought:

1-8 pack of Sparkle paper towels $7.29 (used coupon from ad for $1.80 and got a $5 Register Reward)

4 bottles of Infusium priced at 2 for $12 (used 4 coupons for $3/1=$12, and got a $7 Register Reward)

2 packages of Tuf Trashbags on sale buy one, get one free for $4.99. I will get a $5 rebate on the purchase of two.

2 packages of Hershey kisses at $2 each (used a $1 off of two coupon from their ESR booklet)

2 packages of Hershey Bliss for $7 (used two prinable coupons from http://www.hersheys.com/bliss/coupon_123.aspx) I will get a rebate of $5 on the purchase of $10 of Hershey's candy.

My grand total was $32.63

Less Register Rewards 12.00

Less Rebates 10.00

After RRs and Rebates =$10.63

Not too shabby

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i didn't realize sparkle paper towels were printing RR! Is that advertised?