Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More Vacation Pictures

Blue Eyes and Brown Eyes play with the snake.


Brown Eyes looks in disbelief at the snake he is playing with.



Green Eyes playing with a snake we find in our campsite. Anyone for camping? We stayed in a tent for 8 days and 7 nights in Colorado. It was beautiful.










Just thought you guys might get a kick out of the snakey pictures. Today we were at home. We did some shopping. I got hamburger meat from Fadler's meat market for 99 cents. Since it was a good price I stocked up. Thank you to onefrugalchic for the tip.




I went to Sam's and found an adorable calendar. Mine is a school year one, so I was time for a new one. This one is is a binder. I am going to put it in a cookbook holder to leave on the bar. It has a calendar, notes for the lunchboxes, notes for the teachers, and envelopes to put money in to send to school. It also has folders for the activities. It was $10.52

1 comment:

Jsmom03 said...

Where exactly is Fadler's located? I've never heard of them, but I may have to check them out!