Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday, July 19th


Today, I cleaned the old house to get it ready for the closing on it Wednesday. It was sad. We lived there for 12 years. The boys played on the playset for the last time today. It is funny how attached I was to the house. God really blessed us with it. It was a good first home. We even stayed ten years after our first child was born. The house just seemed to grow with us.
We hope God blesses us in our new home, like he did in our first home. Seems like lots of people are moving right now. I know I have tons left to do in the new house. I think I will be able to breathe a sigh of release when we close on the old house. It will be 43 days from listing to closing. We had a contract 6 days after listing it on the market. God really blessed us with that.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

always moving- even if not to a new house, to a new goal, to a new stage.
I'm excitied about your new house though- so much more space!