Friday, July 18, 2008

Reasor's shopping trip


I shopped at Reasor's, a local grocery store this morning. I spent $31.53. I saved $16.35. It wasn't a huge success, because not everything was on sale. Somethings we just needed, like peaches and blueberries. I will list the great deals from the day, though.
24 count boxes of crayons: 20 cents each
I purchased 10 boxes for school in the fall and for January when the teachers want more
1 pack of Bic pens: 50 cents
5 bottles of Elmer's glue: 20 cents each
4 boxes of General Mills cereals at $1.77 each
I used two coupons for $1 off of two boxes
2 packages of Farmland Bacon: $4.09 each
I used two coupons for $2 off of one package
If they would have had it in stock, the Farmland Ham steaks were on sale for $2.99, and I had a coupon for $2 off of one.
On a side note, Green Eyes tried out for the local competitive soccer team and made it, so he is very excited. We will see how time involved it is this fall. His first tournament has already been scheduled.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Welcome to blogging :)