Friday, July 25, 2008

A Coffee Party




Green Eyes is spending the weekend with his grandparents. It has been very quiet with hout him home today. Green Eyes does not like coffee. Blue Eyes and Brown Eyes love, love, love coffee. They wanted coffee and popcorn for a snack. So, we had had a fancy, smancy coffee party. We had it in the formal dining using the china. They decided we need to do this everyday!! (Oh, my)


Brown Eyes decided he wanted to take a picture of Blue Eyes and Mom. Then Blue Eyes wanted to take a picture of Mom and Brown Eyes. They told me to put them on my blog. They decided they were famous, because they were on a blog. How funny they are!


Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

too sweet and cute! when you called earlier I was at Nannie's. I'll call tomorrow after/before Jocelyn leaves.