Monday, December 1, 2008

Today's mishaps

We did some decorating for Christmas today. My goal was to get the tree up. This is our first Christmas in this house, so I wasn't sure where everything would/could be placed. We put a tree downstairs, but we put it two places before we liked it. Hubby decided we could put another tree in the landing upstairs for the boys. We had an old tree in the attic. To make it fit in the corner nicely, we decided to leave off the bottom back branches. That way it didn't stick out so far. Looked good. Then we had the boys decorating while I was downstairs with my sister. We heard a crash, and then "Dad come quick!". The tree was on its way down the stairs.

We had made the tree top heavy by taking the bottom branches off. We packed a small suitcase full of books and placed on the stand in the back where the branches were. Now it is standing fine. They got it decorated without any further mishaps.

Then I decided to post to my blog. I went to put my SD card into the computer to download some pictures. I put the card into the wrong slot. I put it into a bigger slot. Poor hubby had to take the whole processor apart to get it out. But he did. He's just awesome to have around!

No comments: