Monday, December 29, 2008

Resolutions anyone?

As the year is winding down, I begin to think about resolutions. Does anyone else?

For Christmas the boys got a Wii Fit. Guess what it told me? That I was fat! It even set me up on a weight loss plan!!!! Now is that pushy or what. I think it should be banned. Of course Hubby and the boys got to see the whole thing! Now, they are encouraging me to follow through. So maybe I will.

My other thought is that I should get back into couponing and trying to save more money. I haven't done so hot the last couple of months. Between work and the holidays I haven't done so well. My work schedule will be hectic in January, but I won't have the holidays.

What are you guys doing for the new year?

1 comment:

Trina said...

Eating healthier and hopefully I will lose 10 lbs by summer.