Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tulsa Run






These are photos of Green Eyes running the Tulsa Run. He ran the 15K in 1:30:09. That is the equivalent of 9.4 miles. I am very proud of him.
It has been a busy few weeks. My life has had many ups and downs. This is one of the ups that I am very proud of. Green Eyes is preparing for his next run which is 6 miles.
The soccer season is winding down for Blue Eyes. Green Eyes and Brown Eyes are finishing the fall season, but beginning the indoor season.
I am really exploring the world of homeopathic meds. I have chosen not to have my family take the traditional flu shots, but to take some drops from my natropath to supplement our bodies monthly angainst the flu. Time will tell which method works best. This may not be the cheapest method, but I prefer to do what is the healthiest for us as a family. By the way, the drops were !$15 for the entire bottle.

1 comment:

Trina said...

Wow, that is quite a run. I would be proud too!