Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

Today, Hubby and I both voted. The kids made sure we remembered. They had a mock election at school last week. John McCain was the winner. I just wish he is tonight. They were so into watching the results tonight that they didn't want to go to bed.

Some favorite quotes:

Who got Canada's votes? -Blue Eyes
Can we go out to eat tomorrow if John McCain wins?--Blue Eyes
Someone in my class said if Obama wins, their family is moving to Brazil? Should we move, too?-Green Eyes
Someone in my class said their family fasted, so McCain would win. Why didn't we fast?-Green Eyes

Just thought they were cute, and yes Green Eyes knows what fasting is, and has fasted before.

1 comment:

Trina said...

Oh my, those are cute. My daughter told me the other day that we would have to move to another country if Obama won. This morning when she woke up she asked me who won and I told her and she said "Aww!"

All we can do now is pray for him and the other leaders in this country.