Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just Living our Lives

Nothing great and exciting has happened lately. Green Eyes is still playing indoor and outdoor soccer. Brown Eyes is playing indoor soccer, but his practices are outdoors. We don't have really cold winters, but their practices go until 8. It seems extremely cold to me at night. They will continue to practice/play outdoors all winter. So, I tried some local stores today for some warmer clothing. I was told they don't carry anything local, but I could check online. Of course they didn't have it online either. So, I went straight to the Under Armour website and ordered some of their cold gear turtlenecks and pants to layer under their windsuits. I hope it works. Anyone else had to layer their kids for outdoor practices in the winter? They practice for 2 hours and yes, I do have hats and gloves.

Other than that we are getting ready for Thanksgiving. We will actually celebrate a day late. My sister will be coming in this year. I think it has been a couple of years since she has been home.

I have just picked up a few Christmas items. I am still trying to figure out how to decorate the outide of the house. I have told hubby lets just hang greenery and be done, but he wants lights. So we'll see what goes up.

No comments: