Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The results are in.

"Let every person be subordinate to the higher authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been established by God. Therefore, whoever resists authority opposes what God has appointed, and those who oppose is will bring judgment upon themselves."
Romans 13:1-2

I was this quote at One Frugal Chick's blogsite. It reminded me of my early morning conversations with the boys. The just "knew" McCain would win. I let them watch the morning news to see that Obama did really win. Then I had to reassure them that it would be okay. Obama won for a reason, and he was our President. I saw McCain's concession statements and read that to them. It was nice to see a candidate lose and not call say "Unfair, they cheated, recount". It is about accepting what has happened and moving on.

No comments: