Monday, January 19, 2009


Here is my menu plan for the week. I learned years ago, if there is no plan, I have chaos and spend way too much money. Both are very bad!!!!
Monday: Roast with potatoes, carrots, and salad.
Tuesday: Roast beef sandwiches. I use hoagie buns, shred the leftover roast and top with colby jack cheese slices, and then toast until the cheese melts. I heat the shredded roast beef and aus jus before on the stove top before placing in the buns. A family favorite. I will also serve with french fries.
Wednesday: Baked chicken fingers, rice, and a steamed veggie.
Thursday: Fajitas and mexican rice.
Friday: Sunday chicken with mashed potatoes, a steamed veggie, and salad. This is chicken with dried beef, sour cream, and cream of mushroom soup cooked all day in the crockpot.
Saturday: Brisket with french fries and a salad.
Sunday: FEND Day (Short for fend for yourself). If we have plenty of leftovers, we will heat up what each person wants to eat. First to ask, gets what they want. Don't be picky or you will end up with peanut butter and jelly!!

1 comment:

Phoebe @ GettingFreedom said...

Sunday Chicken sounds AWESOME! Your menu looks great!