Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cappuccino, Anyone?

This has to be one of my most impulsive purchases! My coffee maker stopped working about a week ago. Monday I decided I had to have a new coffee maker. I love my morning coffee!!! Well, I took my boys with me shopping after work on Monday. We went to Target just for a coffee maker. Well, Blue Eyes and Brown Eyes love their morning coffee, too. Green Eyes spotted a small espresso/cappuccino maker. It was tempting. But I worried how long would it take to make four cups of cappuccino every morning. So, for $20 more than the small cappuccino maker, I got got the big one with the regular coffee maker, too.

Hubby asked Green Eyes how he liked his cappuccino this morning. Green Eyes told him "It was like a little slice of heaven in my mouth! It was so good."
That made me think this would be a fun thing to blog about. It makes me a great mom for already having my children love coffee!!!! Not. They always have wanted a taste of what I am drinking. Thank goodness coffee is the strongest thing they have asked for!

No comments: