Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another Walgreen's trip


I went to Walgreen's this afternoon. Here is what I purchased in two transactions:

4 Glade plugin warmers at $1.99 each

--used two Buy One, Get One Free coupons

--used two $1 off one coupons

--will submit for a $1 rebate on each

4 Reach ultra toothbrushes at $2.50 each

--received $ 5 Register Rewards

4 Bags of Brach's candy corn at $1.00 each

-no discounts, just needed to fill the pumpkin jar

2 Crest ProHealth mouthwashes at $4.49 each

--used two 75 cents off one coupons

--received two Register Rewards for $4.50 each

I also used a $10 Register Reward that I got a couple of weeks ago on the cleaning products

My total before coupons was: $30.94

After the coupons I spent $17.06, and earned $4 plus the 10% in rebates and $14 in Register Rewards.

No comments: